Our Hurricane Protection Products
Roll down shutters provide the ultimate in security, privacy and storm protection for your home. They offer an elegant design with minimal visual impact. They also provide significant energy savings and protect your home’s contents from sun exposure.
Many advances in electronics make it possible for roll up shutters to be operated with one push button for many units, so that all of them operate simultaneously.
Accordion Shutters are permanently installed for year round protection. They are installed beside windows and doors, balconies, and large patio openings. Accordion shutters are convenient, and easily closed within minutes. They lock from the inside or outside for increased security and protection. Accordions are made of aluminum and should be cleaned and lubricated yearly. Accordion shutters are considered one of the strongest shutters available.
- Rapid response to storm threats – closes quickly to protect your opening in the event of a storm.
- Convenience – no more putting up, taking down or storing panels.
- No storage space needed – permanent installation of accordion shutters frees up valuable storage space. Puts an end to putting up and taking down storm panels through out the season.
- Provides added security with choice of either inside or outside locking mechanisms.
- Available in colors of White (WH), Ivory (IV), Beige (BG), and Bronze (MB).
- Unobstructed View – in the open position the accordion is equally stacked to both sides which offers a full view.
- Energy efficient – In closed or semi-closed position accordion reflects sun’s harsh rays and provides shade.
- Privacy – In the closed position the accordion shutter restricts ability to see into the opening.
- Increases value of your property- Permanent hurricane protection is seen as an upgrade to your property.
- Minimal Maintenance- aluminum construction needs only occasional washing as needed and regularly scheduled lubrication of plastic rollers and locking mechanism with a silicon based product.
Storm Panels,the least expensive way to protect your home from hurricane force winds, offer value and protection. These systems include removable panels made of aluminum, steel and clear polycarbonate. Panels are cut to size and attached with anchors or tracks for easier assembly and installation.
- Less expensive after plywood
- Permanent, no need to replace panels each year
- Easy to store, stack 7 to an inch
EZ-Screen wind screens are a new way of protecting structural openings with materials that will resist ultra violet rays and can withstand hurricane force winds. EZ-Screens have been selected for durability and strength, offer glass protection and are easy to hang.
- Tested to withstand approximately 170 MPH / 210 MPH pressure / wind equivalent
- Adjustable Screen – compensates for hurricane screen’s shrinkage and expansion caused by temperature variations
- Zinc Cam Buckles – unlike plastic buckles do not slip even when wet and under load
- Gortex/Tanara Sewn Attachments – this thread is unaffected by UV Rays, Moisture, Mold and Mildew
- 304 Stainless Steel Brackets
- Self Contained Hardware – nothing to lose
- Slotted Bracket – allows extremely quick deployment
- Multiple colors available Fail Safe Design – instead of pulling the anchors out of the structure and damaging the building – the EZ-Screen will allow the screen to tear, saving the building and still protecting the opening
- Florida Building Code 10654 approved
- 10 Year Limited Warranty – fix or replace screen for 10 years (not pro-rated)
- Manufactured Locally – quick turnaround after placing your order
EZ-Screens use Gore Tanara thread for all the seams. Gore warranties the seams for the lifetime of the fabric. Our seams do not degrade in strength like other products. Our product carries a 10 year warranty. If the workmanship or product fails, we will fix or replace it at no cost to you. Other companies pro-rate their warranty so they only pay 10% of the cost after 10 years.
EZ-Screens use metal cam buckles that do not slip – period! Our competitors use plastic buckles that slip and do not tighten effectively. They tell the customer to tie a knot or place a grommet below the buckle to stop the attachment from loosening. You do not have to do that with our metal buckles.